3/6 Cunningham Street,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th October 2020
Rent ID: 4076832
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautifully finished, modern, ground floor apartment located minutes from Kingston and Manuka. This apartment boasts a large low maintenance courtyard which is great for entertaining and large living space.
- 2 bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
- Block out curtains
- Split system air conditioning in good sized, useable living room
- Full sized kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher and pantry
- Hide-away laundry with clothes dryer
- Linen closet
- Huge private courtyard with covered area and artificial grass
- Intercom access
- Foxtel ready
- Lift access from basement
- Single underground car park plus storage cage.
EER not known
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
At Blackshaw Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
In line with government restrictions, no more than 15 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home and we must ask to collect contact details of each person who attends an open home. Please observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. Hand sanitiser will be available for use. If you wish to inspect this property, please respect the viewing requirements. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
1 Open space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/6 Cunningham Street, Griffith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom.