3/5B The Avenue,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4074669
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom apartment in a great location
Sensational Art deco apartment in a quiet street
This gorgeous apartment, close to everything comprises of:
- Feature walls in lounge around the decorative fireplace
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Electric heating
- Master bedroom with built in robe
- Second bedroom which is double in size
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking appliances plus dishwasher
- Bathroom with full sized bath
- Communal laundry and
- Car space
It is conveniently located just a stone's throw from Balaclava station. Take your pick of the nearby shops, restaurants, cafes and bars on Carlisle Street. Hurry this one won't last!
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/5B The Avenue, St Kilda East before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.