3/56 Leicester Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$2,450 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3978298
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four weeks free rent!
Spacious and conveniently located city edge apartment
With tranquil garden surrounds and in walking distance to absolutely everything with Queen Victoria Market, RMIT and the CBD at your doorstep, this spacious apartment oozes style, space and convenience.
- Secure entrance
- Two double bedrooms each with built in robes
- Spacious lounge and dining with adjoining balcony
- Open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and gas cooking
- Central bathroom with shower over bath and separate WC
- Internal laundry, ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Off street secure parking
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Carlton is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/56 Leicester Street, Carlton.