3/56 Kembla Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4099382
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Heart of Wollongong with NEW carpet & FRESH paint!
Set in the heart of the Wollongong CBD you will not want for a more ideal location. With everything in walking distance you will be spoilt for your choice of many café's, restaurants, bars, entertainment and shopping. Walk to the mall or pop on the FREE Gong Shuttle to go to the incredible picturesque Wollongong beaches. The Wollongong public and private hospital, along with the Wollongong University are all on the FREE Gong shuttle route.
This well-appointed, large unit has two large bedroom has been freshly painted throughout with plush new carpet too! The large, bright master bedroom comes with a built-in wardrobe & the second bedroom has tons of room for a roommate or storage. The bathroom comes equipped with a tub and the internal laundry offers extra room for bits and bobs. The spacious combined living and dining over looks the sunlit balcony. The kitchen has tons of space and to top of this fantastic unit you will have the added bonus of a single lock up garage.
* Freshly painted throughout
* New carpet throughout
* Two bedrooms
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Large bathroom with tub
* Internal laundry with extra space
* Kitchen with tons of space
* Spacious combined living and dining
* Single lock up garage
* Covered private balcony
* Fantastic CBD location
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/56 Kembla Street, Wollongong, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wollongong.