3/56 Hectorville Road,
Hectorville, SA 5073
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4083090
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
*** TO BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME PLEASE CLICK ON "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" TO SUBMIT AND SECURE YOUR BOOKING TO ATTEND ANY OF THE LISTED SCHEDULED OPEN INSPECTION. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. *** (more information about this at the very bottom)
NOTE: In an attempt to prevent and minimise the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please do NOT attend the open inspection if you have travelled / returned from overseas in the last 14 days, or if you flu-like symptoms (including fever, coughing, wheezing or shortness of breath), or if you have have been in contact with someone that has displayed any COVID19 symptoms (such as fever, coughing, wheezing or shortness of breath);
This townhouse features 2 spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes and carpets. The master bedroom features a private balcony and a split system for all year round comfort. Good sized lounge room with cooling and gas heater which opens to the kitchen / dining area. The stunning new kitchen overlooks the rear yard perfect for all year round entertaining.
* Landlord pays all water usage and supply charges\r\n* Polished floorboards
* All bedroom have ceiling fans\r\n* Heating & cooling\r\n* Separate bath, shower and toilet in the main bathroom\r\n* 2nd toilet downstairs\r\n* Plenty of storage
* Private laundry with linen press\r\n* Valuable gas cooking and gas hot water service
* Pretty front garden\r\n* Remote control roller door to semi enclosed carport
* Paved private rear yard with pergola perfect for outdoor entertaining\r\n* Extra parking in the common area
* Close to shops, eateries, chemist and public transport.
With all these features viewing is a must! Sorry no pets!
Be quick, viewing is a must, this property won't be available for long!
For further details concerning this property for rent, please contact Jenny direct on 0447 347 284.
NOTE ABOUT THE OPEN INSPECTIONS: Interested persons MUST register their details to attend any of the scheduled viewing dates and times allocated. The agent will not attend the listed viewing date and time if you do not register and confirm your attendance. It is for this reason we highly recommend you register to attend to ensure the agent's attendance and to avoid disappointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hectorville
Lifestyle in Hectorville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 3/56 Hectorville Road, Hectorville is unfurnished and available to rent.