3/55 Station Road,
Oak Park, VIC 3046
$1,586 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4185334
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACE & STYLE
BOND: $1586 (1 months rent)
LEASE TERM: 12 months
AVAILABLE: 7th January 2021
A perfect blend of space, style & sophistication on display within this two-bedroom single level villa home. Situated in a desirable pocket of Oak Park, this ideal home is only an 800 meter walk and 1-minute drive from Oak Park Train Station.
A perfectly position home for those studying or working in the city or the downsizing family! Come and see it for yourself.
- Brick veneer unit built circa 2015 approx.
- Land size 147m2 approx. Building size of 11s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: Bedroom 1&2 are carpeted with built in robes.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap cabinetry, stone benchtops, double sink, gas cooktop, electric oven, pantry & floorboards.
- MEALS: Open plan meal zone with floorboards.
- LIVING: Open plan living zone with floorboards.
- BATHROOM: Shower, combined toilet, single vanity, fan & tiled flooring.
- LAUNDRY: European laundry with shelving.
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating & evaporative cooling.
- OUTDOORS: Alfresco entertainment area, decking, courtyard & shed.
- PARKING: 1 Carport
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- 1 Minute drive from Oak Park Train Station! In between both Oak Park and Glenroy Train Stations
- Close to schools, kinder-gardens, child care, Snell Grove retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road
- Walking distance to Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km's from CBD with terrific City Link, Western Ring Road and Tullamarine Freeway Airport Access
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oak Park
Lifestyle in Oak Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Oak Park is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/55 Station Road, Oak Park.