3/55 Pender Street,
Thornbury, VIC 3071
$1,282 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th October 2021
Rent ID: 4064613
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Position Opposite Penders Park!
Ideally located to transport, shops and park lands across the road this 1 bedroom ground floor flat, has open plan living, spacious lounge with a new electric panel heater, kitchen has electric cooking, bedroom has build-in-robes, separate bathroom with bath tub.
The apartment includes a reverse cycle air conditioner, washing machine taps in the kitchen as well as a private courtyard.
Also a bonus is the security access to the building and secure access to the parking.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornbury
Lifestyle in Thornbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 3/55 Pender Street, Thornbury is unfurnished and available to rent.