3/55 Derby Street,
Watsons Bay, NSW 2030
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 469556
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MAGICAL HARBOUR, CITY & DISTRICT PANORAMA
Commanding sweeping water views to the CBD, Opera House and across the harbour to the ocean, this sundrenched apartment enjoys the top level northerly position in a newly renovated Art-Deco block of 4. Meticulously rebuilt with high-end finishes and a flowing open-plan design that create a serene, sophisticated interior space, it is located just moments to beautiful harbour beaches, coastal walks and tranquil Watsons Bay, with easy access to transport, the ferry, cafes and shops.
- 2 double bedrooms with built-ins
- Open-plan living with polished floors
- Designer stone bathroom with large deep bath and underfloor heating
- Large gourmet gas kitchen with integrated fridge and dishwasher; internal laundry
- Bright and sunny alfresco balcony, ideal for entertaining
- Generous upstairs attic conversion with magnificent views adds a spacious study area or a relaxing retreat
Would you like to attend our inspection?
Firstly we need you to qualify that you comply with our COVID-19 Inspection Notice see below. If you comply please proceed to Point 1.
COVID-19 Inspection Notice:
If you are unwell, have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please don't attend an inspection and we would be more than happy to accommodate you by arranging an inspection with you at a later stage. If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you do not book an inspection until you are well or have been tested. We reserve the right to refuse access to a property if people show signs of being unwell. Only the tenants applying for the property are to attend the inspection, do not bring extra people or friends. Please sanitise before and after your inspection. Please do not touch anything in the property. We will greet you with a smile but no handshakes at this time.
To stay updated please download the COVID-19 app on your smart phone, as advised by the Government.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through rwbb.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Watsons Bay
Lifestyle in Watsons Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/55 Derby Street, Watsons Bay, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Watsons Bay.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how