$345 pwHow much could you borrow?
3/54 Peel Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$1,499 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4684216
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment
This comfortable and spacious 2 bedroom apartment in a small block of only 6, is ideally located close to Chapel and High Street shops, cafes and transport.
Comprising living room with gas heating, 2 double bedrooms, kitchen with meals area and central bathroom.
Also features floor boards throughout.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Prahran? 3/54 Peel Street, Prahran could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.