3/54 Floss Street,
Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2769932
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location! This spacious unit is situated on the ground floor of a small, well maintained security block of only 12. The property features two large bedrooms, a timber kitchen with electric appliances, separate lounge and dining, modern bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, internal laundry, polished timber floor boards throughout and a carport at the rear. What makes living here such an attractive proposition, however, is that it is literally just metres down the road from Hurlstone Park train station, bus stop, and village shops but because the street ends in a cul-de-sac, there is little passing traffic. Perfect for those looking for a low maintenance life-style. Be quick!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurlstone Park
Lifestyle in Hurlstone Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Hurlstone Park could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/54 Floss Street, Hurlstone Park today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $420 Private Appointment or Virtual Tour
- 5/24 Duntroon Street, Hu...
- By Negotiation $390 - $460 Per Week
- 45/76-80 Garnet Street, ...
- DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 8/682 New Canterbury Roa...