3/54 Boonong Avenue,
Seaford, VIC 3198
$1,238 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4276045
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This one on Boonong will not last long!
Fantastically positioned just moments from major transport links such as Nepean Highway, Eastlink & the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, this light & bright apartment is a breath of fresh air!
This neat & affordable property consists of:
- Main living zone has been freshly painted, is flooded with natural light & featured solid walls & neutral tones plus a split system heating and cooling unit,
- Modernised kitchen/meals area with electric upright cooker, ample storage & bench space
- 2 well-sized bedrooms both with built-in-robes and roller blinds
- Combined main bathroom and laundry with separate toilet, shower over bath, mirror and vanity
- With only four units on the block, this boutique group offers space & privacy amongst landscaped gardens & lawn areas & comes with the bonus of a car space on the title, additional off street parking & a shared outdoor area.
Just a short walk from Kananook Creek, as well as the white sands of the beautiful Seaford beach & an ever-expanding strip of cafes, bars, shops & restaurants, the unit, has everything to offer in a popular Seaford pocket with parks, schools & Seaford Station also easily accessible.
In a thriving location, this is a gem of a property not to be missed.
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue Book Inspection button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Dont miss out book your inspection time today!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford
Lifestyle in Seaford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Seaford is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/54 Boonong Avenue, Seaford.