3/52-54 St Leonards Road,
Ascot Vale, VIC 3032
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4012765
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new spacious three storey apartment in ideal lifestyle location
With quality fixtures and fittings throughout and modern conveniences this spacious and private townhouse style apartment is located metres from Union Road Retail Strip, and with close proximity to Ascot Vale Train Station, trams and buses. Designed to draw natural light within the residence and environmentally advanced in designed, enjoy the herb and vegetable communal garden which grows alongside the western perimeter of the complex.
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes, master with huge private balcony
- Modern open plan kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Two bathrooms
- Internal laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Off street parking is a Car Stacker easy to use
- Wooden floors and quality carpets throughout
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot Vale
Lifestyle in Ascot Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/52-54 St Leonards Road, Ascot Vale. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.