$250 per week - DEPOSIT TAKEN!
3/51 Glenview Street,
Paddington, NSW 2021
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4399777
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN - MODERN STUDIO IN PRIME LOCATION !
Positioned in vibrant Paddington, this updated studio apartment packs everything you want. Containing a large kitchen with a built in wardrobe, and a beautiful large window, this unit is sure to impress with its sunny disposition. Minutes' walk from the famous Oxford St and in the opposite direction sparkling Rushcutters Bay. Surrounded by shady trees and historical architecture, this apartment is also one of the few apartments in the area to have parking.
- Well-presented studio apartment
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Scramble parking, share laundry
- Situated in arguably one of Paddington's most desirable streets
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Paddington is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/51 Glenview Street, Paddington.