3/51 Glenview Street,
Paddington, NSW 2021
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 39186
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Smart Studio with Parking
Studio apartment in quiet street
Positioned in vibrant Paddington, this renovated studio apartment packs everything you want. Containing a large kitchen with a built in wardrobe, and a beautiful large window, this unit is sure to impress with its sunny disposition. Minutes walk from the famous Oxford St and in the opposite direction sparkling Rushcutters Bay. Surrounded by shady trees and historical architecture, this apartment is also one of the few apartments in the area to have parking.
- Well presented studio apartment
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Scramble parking, share laundry
- Situated in arguably one of Paddingtons most desirable streets.
AGENT DECLARES INTEREST
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/51 Glenview Street, Paddington before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.