3/5 May Street,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$1,781 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2983827
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Designer inspired home
Submitting your application online will fast track your application process.
Please get in contact with us for your private inspection.
*If you currently have flu like symptoms, itchy throat or slightly revering, please stay home and consult with your medical adviser*
(You may ask a family member or friend to inspect the property on your behalf who can provide feedback on the inspection to you without having to inspect the property yourself).
Perfectly positioned within 5 minutes walking distance to Bundoora Square Shops, Plenty Road Tram Stop, Bus Stop and Norris Bank Parkland; this townhouse has been expertly designed to allow for modern, low maintenance living.
* Large open living area
* Huge entertaining backyard with hardwood Decking
* Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop
* Two bedrooms downstairs with central bathroom
* Single garage and car-space
* Large master bedroom upstairs with walk-in-robe, and full en-suite.
La Trobe University
St Damian Primary School
Major Locations by cars
*5 minutes drive to La Trobe and RMIT University;
*20 minutes drive to Melbourne Airport;
*30 minutes drive to the Melbourne CBD.
Major Locations by public transports
*86 Tram to La Trobe and RMIT University and Docklands
*902 Bus to popular Westfield Donaster Shopping Centre and Glen Waverley Town Centre
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/5 May Street, Bundoora. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how