3-5 Greenknowe Avenue,
Elizabeth Bay, NSW 2011
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th June 2021
Rent ID: 3955278
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished - Tara - Available 14 June
Ideally located within one of Sydney's trendy harbourside suburbs, this 2nd floor studio apartment at the classic Tara residence is the perfect city pad - simple in style but big in lifestyle and location.
Set in a secured building with intercom access, perfectly positioned for a city lifestyle, a mere 500m walk to Kings Cross Station, 200m from Fitzroy Gardens and Lawrence Hargrave Reserve and a stones throw to the popular buzzing vibe of Macleay Street, Sydney CBD and the harbour foreshore.
- Renovated kitchen including dishwasher & breakfast bench
- Recently painted, polished timber floorboards and high ceilings throughout
- Renovated bathroom
- Short stroll to popular cafes, restaurants and boutique stores.
- Building has a live-in Caretaker
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elizabeth Bay
Lifestyle in Elizabeth Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3-5 Greenknowe Avenue, Elizabeth Bay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.