3/5 Break O'day Drive,
Australind, WA 6233
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th April 2020
Rent ID: 3813349
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3/5 Break O'Day Drive, Australind
Fantastic location, too good to miss! Close to schools, Australind shopping centre, medical facilities and public transport.
- Modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit
- Quality finishes throughout
- Split system air conditioner to the living area for the summer months
- Well appointed kitchen/ living area leads out to an under cover alfresco with ceiling fan for all year round entertaining
- Ceiling fan to master bedroom, plus ensuite and walk in robe
- Built in robes to minor bedrooms
- Double garage and storeroom
- Easy care low maintenance gardens with automatic reticulation
- 12 month leases preferred
$320 per week. Pets are considered. Available 27/04/2020.
Please contact our office on 9791 8855 if you would like the link to a video walk through of this property.
TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY click on the button 'Book an inspection', enter your details and choose an appointment time, or let us know if you require an alternative day and time. In the case of NO confirmed attendees - then this viewing may not go ahead.
APPLICATION FORMS can be collected from our office, at viewings, or APPLY ONLINE at 1form.com. Each occupant over the age of 18 must be listed on the application and is required to provide 100 points of ID. To fast track please provide routine inspection reports, payment history or tenant ledger. Applications can be submitted prior to viewing.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Australind
Lifestyle in Australind
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/5 Break O'day Drive, Australind, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Australind.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how