3/49 Printers Way,
Kingston, ACT 2604
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3908252
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to number restrictions and social distancing requirements at open homes is it ESSENTIAL that you register for an inspection time. Anyone who is not registered may not be able to view the property.
If a time is unsuitable or you are having issues registering for an inspection, please contact us and we will be able to assist.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.
This outstanding three bedroom executive apartment located in the prestigous "Pearl" complex in Kingston is sure to impress with its quality, style and presentation. With open plan living spaces, balcony for entertaining and complex offering a large range of lifestyle facilities making this apartment a pleasure to come home to.
Features of this property include:
- Open plan spacious combined living & dining room.
- Impressive floor to ceiling sliding glass doors to balcony.
- Spacious balcony ideal for entertaining overlooking complex pool.
- Kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, integrated fridge and granite benchtops.
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ultra-modern ensuite.
- Additional two bedrooms with mirrored robes.
- Fully ducted heating and cooling.
- Two car parking spaces with sizeable lockable storage cage.
- Complex with pool, gym and barbecue facilities.
Enjoy the lifestyle Kingston provides with lake walks, restaurants, eateries and nearby bus service.
This Property is available Now!
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kingston could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/49 Printers Way, Kingston today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how