Price Range $480 to $500
3/49 Empress Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4418028
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Hop Skip and Jump to Hurstville CBD
Due to COVID-19 wearing a mask to open homes is recommended.
Large unit situated in a security block, this lovely unit features two bedrooms with built-ins and en-suite to main + study area. Large combined lounge and dining room, internal laundry, spacious balcony, paved courtyard and lock up garage.
Walk to Hurstville Train Station, Bus Stops, Parks, Local Schools and Hurstville Westfields
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
You could be living at 3/49 Empress Street, Hurstville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.