3/46 Delmore Crescent,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4258256
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful & Spacious Home in Glen Waverly
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Privately nestled to the rear in a boutique group of three in a peaceful setting, this contemporary double storey town residence delivers a design that matches space, comfort and convenience surrounded by exceptional lifestyle amenities.
The open lounge on entry is complimented by an immaculate north-lit kitchen and meals area that flows out to an L-shape rear garden. Upstairs, three robed bedrooms including a main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, is accompanied by a bright skylit bathroom and guest powder room.
Providing optimum peace and privacy, this sun-drenched home is comprehensively appointed with ducted heating, under stair storage and single garage ensuring maximum comfort and completing an ideal opportunity to enjoy a great lifestyle.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Glen Waverley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/46 Delmore Crescent, Glen Waverley today!