3/44 Scott Grove,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100018
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This spacious two bedroom apartment is situated in a beautiful tree lined street with transport at both ends, also boasts excellent natural light.
- generous lounge and dining area with balcony
- kitchen with gas cooker and adjoining meals area
- two double bedrooms with built in robes
- a generous bathroom with shower, bath and laundry area
- separate toilet
- ducted heating
- new carpet
- freshly painted
RENT: $375PW; $1,629PCM; BOND: 2,250; Available: NOW
ONLY McInnes Property Management and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT INSPECTIONS.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glen Iris comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/44 Scott Grove, Glen Iris today!