3/43 Printers Way,
Kingston, ACT 2604
Available 2nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4448333
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three bedroom in Pearl Apartments
Welcome to this sensational 3 bedroom residence at PEARL at the Kingston Foreshore. A gorgeous light-filled interior characterises this splendid three bedroom executive residence. Situated in a boutique apartment complex, this home provides excellent living in a resort style oasis in the sought after suburb of KINGSTON. From the moment you enter this home the sophistication that is PEARL is abundantly clear. Light, space and comfort is reflected in the functional and adaptable floor plan perfect for diplomats and professionals and their families.
Floor to ceiling windows showcase the gardens and pool below. Features of this lovely apartment include: Sought after location in prestigious residential enclave Entertainers delight with flexible and spacious floor plan Spacious living area from the kitchen Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating Modern kitchen with an abundance of bench-space, dishwasher, built-in-fridge and gas-cooktop.
Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, views and elegant master ensuite with bath, double vanity and shower. Two extra bedrooms both with wardrobes Separate laundry.
Balcony with lovely views of the grounds Lock up garage within basement parking with two spaces.
Close to transport, schools, and the delights of the restaurant and shopping precincts of the Foreshore and Kingston Don't miss out on this splendid and sensational apartment.
- Open style floor plan with two large living areas, and dining room
- Impressive floor to ceiling sliding glass doors to balcony with views to the pool and gardens
- State of the art kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, integrated fridge, stone benchtops
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ultra-modern ensuite.
- Additional two bedrooms with robes.
- Fully ducted heating and cooling.
- Double remote controlled garage.
- This is a sought after apartment complex with pool, gym and barbecue
Enjoy all Kingston has to offer with restaurants, cafes and facilities. Spend your weekends cycling or walking around the lake and visiting the Kingston Bus Depot Markets.
Available 2nd July 2021
Tenants must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
Energy efficiency rating is unknown
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
*Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Blackshaw Manuka will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kingston could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/43 Printers Way, Kingston today!