3/42 Tobruk Avenue,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4283917
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PEACEFUL STUDIO APARTMENT
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2021 10:00 - 10:15 AM VIEW BY APPOINTMENT 94393 3488
This well presented studio has Middle Harbour views and looks out to an Australian native garden. Features include kitchen with plenty of storage, electric cooktop, fridge and a new microwave, Large built-in wardrobe, Bathroom with shower and shared laundry (machine provided). Quiet location in small block of 3.
Close to Parks, public transport and Crows Nest Restaurants, cafes and shops.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 3/42 Tobruk Avenue, Cremorne. This 1 bathroom studio is unfurnished and ready to make your own.