3/42 Ford Street,
Hermit Park, QLD 4812
$720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1307070
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Tidy - Convenient Location
**BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - SEE DETAILS BELOW**
This central unit is is located in a quite street in Hermit Park which is maintained and presented well from street view. A gardener attends the grounds to maintain the yards so no garden up-keep! The unit is located amongst a small and quite complex with great current tenants, its ready and waiting for new tenants to call it home again.
The features of this unit include:
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both freshly painted with brand new carpet;
- Open plan area throughout living and dining room;
- Ceiling fans throughout;
- Air Con unit in main bedroom;
- Undercover carport located in the complex;
- Ample storage throughout and rear private porch area.
- Internal Laundry area;
- Ground level - No stairs!
Centrally located in Hermit Park, close to Hermit Park Primary and St Margaret Mary's private, Hermit Park shopping Center, Mater hospital and local transport.
This Townhouse is a must see book for an inspection viewing today.
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply click on 'Email Agent', enter your details and you will be sent a link via SMS/email to arrange an inspection. Alternatively, click on the 'Virtual Tour' tab or 'Book an Inspection Time' button to go to the booking screen. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hermit Park
Lifestyle in Hermit Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/42 Ford Street, Hermit Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how