3/41 Hythe Street,
Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4263587
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Renovated Move Straight In
Be Quick to inspect this immaculately renovated 2 bedroom Apartment, Located close to Mount Druitt Westfields, Mount Druitt station, Places of Worship and Schools.
-Newly Renovated kitchen with new oven, Dishwasher, and a Breakfast Bar.
-Brand New floorboards Throughout.
-New Blinds and Curtains for that extra Privacy.
-Spacious Combined Lounge and Dining.
-Huge main Bedroom with built-ins.
-Exceptionally renovated Bathroom.
-Long Term lease available.
- Bonus Automated lock up Garage.
Please check for Open Home viewing times.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Druitt
Lifestyle in Mount Druitt
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
3/41 Hythe Street, Mount Druitt, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Druitt.