3/40 Rothesay Avenue,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$2,064 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4382175
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Tranquil and Quiet Lifestyle Awaits
Convenient & quiet location in Elwood, with an easy walk to Brighton road trams, & Ripponlea train station. Tennyson street shops at the end of the street.
- 3 excellent sized bedrooms
- Large kitchen with excellent storage and room for a meals table
- Large lounge with access to balcony looking through the treet tops
- Central bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Split system air conditioning & heating
- Laundry facilities
- Off street parking available, but in this location, parking is not hard to come by on the street
- Boutique block of only 4 apartments
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/40 Rothesay Avenue, Elwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: split system.