FURNISHED $675 per week
3/4 Pike Avenue,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2375075
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Semi-Furnished Unit with Large Private Balcony
Please use the property ID code 2915 when phoning. Please do not text.
Spacious, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, semi-furnished, air-conditioned unit situated in a small, secure complex of just 5 apartments. Flexible rental contract terms and furniture combinations are available.
Spread over a single level, this high quality apartment boasts open plan living, in a quiet yet convenient location. The living, dining and kitchen all open up to a leafy north-facing, full length balcony with Mount Coot-tha and City views. This combination of open plan living and a large covered 2nd-storey private balcony provides the perfect setting for alfresco dining, entertaining and Brisbane climate.
You are only minutes away from public transport - with it in easy walking distance to Taringa train station and major bus routes into the CBD and University.
The kitchen is modern, with plenty of bench and cupboard space, and is furnished with FRIDGE/FREEZER, MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER and cooktop oven. All bedrooms are well sized with built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom has an en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and TV connection. There is a shower over the bath in the main bathroom. The laundry is tucked away in the bathroom with the ability to be hidden away behind bi-fold doors. The laundry includes WASHING MACHINE with automatic water level sensor and CLOTHES DRYER with auto sensor.
Security features include security screens throughout the apartment, intercom security at the main building entry, and secure access to basement parking with direct internal entry to apartments.
The apartment has an energy efficient design, which maximizes warmth in winter and coolness in summer with generous use of sun shading and louvers to protect living areas. The main living zone features reverse cycle air-conditioning, Freeview TV connections, and NBN internet connection with wireless router. Foxtel is also available by subscription.
** Accommodation is strictly no-smoking.
Key features include:
* Spacious, north-facing, hill-top 3 bedroom apartment
* Leafy outlook, with Mount Coot-tha and City views
* Full length private balcony providing the perfect place to entertain & enjoy the view
* Stylish kitchen with electric cooktop and stainless steel appliances
* Ample preparation and cupboard space
* 3 generous carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Spacious master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe.
* Sizeable main bathroom, with bathtub and integrated laundry facilities
* Unlimited NBN broadband internet with wireless router and Foxtel enabled
* Quiet yet convenient location
* Easy access to public transport
* Taringa train station located at the end of the street
* 6km to Brisbane City's CBD
* 4km to UQ
* 2km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
* 1.2km to Toowong Shopping Village
* Within Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High School Catchment Zone
Built: Circa 2001
Units in Complex: 5
The location is a short walk to the Taringa train station and less than 6kms from the CBD. It is also only a short drive or one train stop to Indooroopilly and Toowongs Shopping Districts. It is close to Perrin Park, a large area of community parkland with walking tracks and childrens playground.
The inner Brisbane suburb of Taringa is located 6 km south-west of the Brisbane CBD. Taringa is mostly residential, except for a small number of commercial buildings mostly clustered along Moggill Road. It is a popular neighbourhood among professionals and students of the University of Queensland and the Queensland University of Technology because of its proximity to the universities and to the Brisbane city. Taringa is located near both Indooroopilly Shoppingtown and Toowong Village shopping centres.
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Get in Touch' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Email Agent' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Want to live in Taringa? 3/4 Pike Avenue, Taringa could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how