3/4 Everett Close,
Herne Hill, VIC 3218
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2021
Rent ID: 4236252
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM IN PRIME SPOT
This neat and tidy one bedroom unit has all you will need.
- Open plan kitchen/meals/ lounge area
- Large bedroom with built in robe.
- Split system heating and cooling
- Gas appliances.
- Light filled bathroom/laundry.
- Designated undercover parking area
Within easy walk to Vines Road & Minerva Road shops, schools and public transport, this one won't last long. Register to inspect today.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Herne Hill
Lifestyle in Herne Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 3/4 Everett Close, Herne Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.