3/4 Carramar Avenue,
Carramar, NSW 2163
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4553073
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GENEROUS TWO BEDROOM UNIT
An open plan apartment in an unbeatable central location. Cleverly designed to make the most of the space on offer.
Within walking distance to Carramar station and local shops, this is the ultimate convenient home.
- Floorboards throughout
- Internal laundry
- Two bedrooms
- Close to all amenities
- Electric cooking
IMPORTANT: We recommend you register for this inspection. This ensures you receive confirmation of the Open Time and any Updates and Notification.
Registering is Easy! To Register for this Open Home please Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" Button
Frequently Asked Questions:
To FastTrack your application please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can also be made directly via this link: http://bit.ly/mcgrathbankstown
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carramar
Lifestyle in Carramar
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/4 Carramar Avenue, Carramar before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.