3/4 Botany Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
Rent ID: 4115396
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EAST FACING FURNISHED TWO BEDROOM IN THE HEART OF RANDWICK!
This original style partment occupies a superbly central location, nestled between the racecourse and the shopping/dining hub of Randwick. A short walk from the Wansey Road light rail stop, this hugely sought-after address will ensure a quick and easy commute to and from the CBD. Offering a furnished space with original features, this apartment is well suited for those wanting to be close to the Eastern Suburbs action while not having to worry about moving furniture.
- Well-maintained, clean quiet block with gardens
- Furnished two bedroom apartment
- East facing aspect with gorgeous light throughout
- Original bathroom with bathtub
- Large bright eat in kitchen
- Security door/ windows, share laundry, second floor position
- Only 2 mins to the UNSW, public transport, Centennial Park, cafes and restaurants, Prince of Wales hospital
- Students and sharers welcome
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Randwick could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 3/4 Botany Street, Randwick today!