3/4-6 Tintern Road,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 255637
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment - Summer Hill Border
This recently renovated apartment is located on a leafy street and within walking distance to Summer Hill village and station as well as Ashfield Station.
- Hardwood flooring in living w/ near new carpet in bedrooms
- Open living space w/ relaxing leafy aspect
- Two bright & spacious bedrooms, both w/ access to sunny balcony & main w/ built-ins
- Updated kitchen w/ gas cooking & ample storage
- Renovated modern bathroom w/ walk-in shower
- Internal laundry facility w/ dryer
- Unregistered parking
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Norman on 0427 284 559 / 02 8752 4514.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Available from: NOW
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Ashfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/4-6 Tintern Road, Ashfield.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how