3/39 King George Street,
Victoria Park, WA 6100
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 190505
TOWNHOUSE IN SECURE COMPLEX
Three bedroom and one bathroom with bath. Two toilets. Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking and hot water. Dining, lounge with split system air conditioner. Two bedrooms have built in robes, balcony off main bedroom and split system air conditioner. Laundry.
Enclosed yard, carport for one car, storeroom. NBN connection. Intercom.
Close to Albany Highway Cafe Strip, schools, transport, Curtin university.
To view this Unit, please call Sally on:
Mobile: 0439 878 644
Direct Line: 9489 5314
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Park
Lifestyle in Victoria Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Victoria Park includes alarm system, intercom, and balcony. Apply to rent 3/39 King George Street, Victoria Park today!