3/38 Edgar Street,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4329837
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY RENOVATED! GROUND FLOOR!
This spectacular renovated one bedroom apartment is located within a short walk to Malvern Road Tram services and Gardiner Railway Station. Cafes and Restaurants are also well positioned on Malvern Rd as well as Harold Holt Public Pool located within Edgar Street.
- Dark wooden floorboards throughout
- Queen size bedroom with mirrored built in robe & telstra point
- Block out blinds throughout
- Sparkling ensuite bathroom with large shower
- Open lounge with split system heating/cooling
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Electric cooking
- Plenty of cupboard space and large fridge cavity
- Own private paved front courtyard ideal for entertaining
- Communal laundry
- Single off street car park
Edgar Street is under a 5 minute drive to the Monash Freeway, allowing easy access to the CBD and outer suburbs.
**PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
**IF THERE ARE NO REGISTERED PARTIES THE INSPECTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CANCELLED - Please Note: If inspection times change, only those registered will be advised.**
**Photo ID required to inspect all rental properties**
**Applicants must view the property before any applications will be processed**
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/38 Edgar Street, Glen Iris before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.