3/38 Cranbourne Road,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4403134
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location to impress
This well presented unit is located in the heart of Frankston. A few minute walk to Bayside Shopping Centre, PARC Aquatic Centre, Frankston Train Station, Frankston Hospital and Scarborough Park to name a few, you'll be able to leave the car at home and walk or ride the bike! Open plan kitchen/lounge with gas heating and split cooling as well as two bedrooms, bathroom plus private courtyard, veggie patch with shed.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Frankston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/38 Cranbourne Road, Frankston.