3/37 Fletcher Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4233235
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Top Floor Security Apartment
Located in a popular street, this apartment is located in a small security complex providing comfort and ease of living. It is located on ground floor so this one is not to be missed out on.
* Two good sized bedrooms
* Freshly painted
* Large fully renovated kitchen with modern appliances
* Good sized bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Internal laundry and a large wrap-around balcony
* Security building with intercom buzzer
* Off street undercover parking at the rear of the building
* Water usage applicable.
Located close to Canterbury hospital, Campsie train station and Beamish street shops.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Campsie? 3/37 Fletcher Street, Campsie could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.