$390 + ONE WEEK FREE RENT
3/36A Wharf Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4420862
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contact Agent for Private Inspection - 8876 6200
Due to COVID19 restrictions, Inspection is strictly by appointment only.
Viewing is limited to one group at a time and masks are compulsory.
Should you wish to arrange a private viewing, message the agent via this website with your Full Name, Contact number and Email Address and we will call you to arrange a suitable and safe inspection. Appointment subject to availability.
Tucked to the rear of a unique boutique block comprising only six properties, this relaxed lifestyle near-level entry apartment is enviably quiet and exceptionally convenient. It is ideally positioned within a short stroll to restaurants, parks, city-bound buses, shops, and many other handy amenities.
- Timber floorboard throughout
- Bright and neat kitchen with electric cooking
- Two spacious bedrooms with the main bedroom with built-in and flows effortlessly outside to its own sunlit balcony.
- The eat-in kitchen is separate from the living and dining area
- Tidy bathroom provides a combined bath and shower
- Internal laundry
- Intercom security
- Single lock-up garage
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on website or contact Agent for private inspection - 8876 6200.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
3/36A Wharf Road, Gladesville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gladesville.