3/36 Paterson Street,
Numurkah, VIC 3636
$780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th October 2020
Rent ID: 4065665
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom unit
Modernised unit with electric cooking & lots of cupboard space. Split system for heating and cooling. Two bedrooms, both with have BIR's.
Bathroom/laundry has a shower and a separate toilet.
Low maintenance rear yard, being maintained by a professional gardener.
Close to schools and shops.
**On acceptance of this property you will be required to pay 3 weeks rent in advance plus Bond.
***Due to current Covid19 restrictions, applicants are required to submit a full application for pre-approval, prior to attending a private inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Numurkah
Lifestyle in Numurkah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Numurkah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/36 Paterson Street, Numurkah today!