3/36 Dryden Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4483531
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious 2 Bedder
Spacious top floor 2 bedroom unit in a security building:
- Carpet floors
- Large combined living/dining area leading out onto a balcony
- Good condition, open kitchen with ample storage
- Internal laundry
Parking available is a single lock-up garage.
Quietly located in a cul-de-sac, close to local buses and a comfortable walk to Campsie Station and surrounding shops & eateries along Beamish Street.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Campsie is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 3/36 Dryden Street, Campsie.