3/36 Alpha Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th August 2020
Rent ID: 3931722
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious unit - Large courtyard
This spacious unit is situated only minutes walk from public transport including Taringa train station and buses. Enjoy the convenience of a great Taringa location!
*Current tenant willing to move out after 15th July 2020 if given minimum two weeks notice by prospective tenant wanting to move in earlier*
- Large main bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Good sized second bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan.
- Large bathroom with internal laundry.
- New kitchen with plenty of storage, electric oven, cooktop and ceiling fan.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Massive courtyard to enjoy the leafy surroundings.
- Secure complex with intercom entry.
- Lockup garage.
- Visitor's park and plenty of street parking.
Sorry - no Pets
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/36 Alpha Street, Taringa before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how