3/36-38 Blaxcell Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2914554
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultra modern 2 bedroom apartment!
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Kitchen with gas appliances & stone bench top
- 2 great sized bedrooms with built-ins
- 2 bathrooms, with ensuite in main bedroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Split system air conditioning
- Secure car space + separate lock up storage
- Security alarm system
*Photos are not of the exact apartment and are used for display purposes only, photos will be updated*
Approximately 500m to Granville train station + Woolworths + 800m to Granville TAFE.
This property is open for inspection each Saturday, however for private inspections, please contact our office on 9893 7788.
Apply online by going to this website: www.bit.do/bbapps
Please note: Due to the time constraints of uploading changes to this advertisement, we cannot guarantee that any inspections will be cancelled prior to them taking place. We recommend that you contact our office on 9893 7788 prior to an inspection, to ensure that the property is still available, as inspections will be cancelled, should we approve an application and receive a holding fee. Thank You.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/36-38 Blaxcell Street, Granville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how