3/35 King Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2674575
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Talk about charm!
This spacious and charming unit is centrally located and sure to impress! Close to local shops and restaurants on Mount Alexander Road and Keilor Road, schools, transport and quick access to the major arterials.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious lounge room with electric wall heater
- Modern kitchen and meals area with stainless steel appliances
- Two bathrooms, upstairs with shower, and downstairs with bath
- Internal laundry
- Private rear courtyard
- Single carport
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Essendon? 3/35 King Street, Essendon could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.