From $800 pw
3/32 Sutherland Street,
Kingscliff, NSW 2487
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 559886
Breathtaking Views - Whale Watching
This two bedroom + sleep out, one bathroom unit offers extreme comfort and breathtaking views. Set up on hill, overlooking Moss St, this unit has all the mod cons. Queen bed in main, two singles with trundle in 2nd BR and a double fold out sofa in sleep out. Equipped for the kids with board games and entertainment you are without a doubt to have a fabulous holiday. Single lock up garage. 850mtrs to beach. Sleeps 7.
Watch the whales from your own balcony. Dont miss it!!
1 Car space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingscliff
Lifestyle in Kingscliff
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kingscliff comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/32 Sutherland Street today!