3/31 Trevannion Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,925 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th April 2020
Rent ID: 2462439
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegance, style and easy living
This townhouse is spread over two stunning levels and captures the very essence of luxury living. Providing a functional floor plan featuring the spacious joys of open plan flow through areas. A short walk to a range of quality schools, shopping centres, Glenroy train station, Northern golf club and moments to the city link.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan living and dining area
- Kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
- Central bathroom with oversized shower
- Private courtyard including a storage shed
- Single remote garage with internal access
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout including timber floors
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling in living area
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/31 Trevannion Street, Glenroy. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how