3/31 Kingston Road,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2021
Rent ID: 4667889
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Federation Residence In Exceptional Location
Just a stone's throw away from Newtown's famous King Street is this character filled one bedroom residence. Rich in character and charm, this updated and trendy apartment is private with good natural light.
- Spacious combined living & dining filled with natural light
- Modern kitchen w/ ample storage and electric cooking
- Generously sized bedroom with carpet throughout
- Updated bathroom w/ large shower only
- Shared landscaped courtyard
- Short walk to local public transport
- Close to Stanmore shops and Newtown's cafes
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: https://2apply.com.au/agency/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 812 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/31 Kingston Road, Camperdown. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.