3/31 Banksia Road,
Caringbah, NSW 2229
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4655065
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This over-sized north-facing elevated ground floor unit is set amongst leafy surrounds at the rear of the complex and is positioned very close to all of Caringbah's amenities.
- Huge open plan living area flows to north-facing balcony
- Kitchen with ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Two great bedrooms main with ensuite
- Single car space in security basement with additional caged storage space
- Freshly painted throughout and brand new carpets
- Internal Laundry
Please register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' buttons.
Otherwise we unfortunately aren't able to notify you of any inspection changes.
For more information or to inspect, please contact Jamie on 0448 867 162 or Crystal on 0434 949 792.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caringbah
Lifestyle in Caringbah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Caringbah? 3/31 Banksia Road, Caringbah could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.