3/30 Willmington Street,
Wooloowin, QLD 4030
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4583262
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED BY JANE MARTIN OF JJ PROPERTY!
AVAILABLE NOW! 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom - Air-Conditioned Townhouse!
This lovely 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom townhouse is situated in a small quiet complex of 6 in the heart of Wooloowin. Both bedrooms have their own ensuite (second with bath), built in robes and own balcony upstairs, master also with air-conditioning and separated by a hallway for privacy. The master bedroom also has city views! The kitchen is located downstairs with an air-conditioned open plan lounge/dining area that leads out to a private small courtyard area. There is an internal garage with remote entry downstairs, and an additional toilet for visitors. Downstairs is also fully tiled with security screens throughout. Walking distance to both Albion amd Wooloowin train stations, Lutwyche shopping centre and the bus station. Close to the City, approximately 7 kms.
Inspection: Saturday 16th October 2021 at 10.00am - 10.15am, please register your interest through Realestate.com.au
* 2 bedrooms, both with ensuite, (second with bathtub), built in robes, balcony and master with air-conditioning!
* Separate powder room downstairs
* Air-conditioning in lounge/dining
* Remote lock up garage
* Security screens throughout
* Balconies off both bedrooms
* Laundry located in the garage
* Courtyard of living area
* Central location , Close to all public transport
* Sorry no pets
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, JJ Property will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wooloowin
Lifestyle in Wooloowin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/30 Willmington Street, Wooloowin. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage.