3/30 Tamar Street,
Annerley, QLD 4103
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 4603483
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TOWNHOUSE WITH VIEWS
Positioned in a quite yet convenient location this townhouse is situated in the middle of the complex. The property has recently been painted throughout and new carpets have been laid downstairs.
Upon entering the home on the lower level, you will find a large fenced courtyard that is ideal for a sun-soaked seating area where you can sit back and relax. The bedrooms are located on this level and have access to the courtyard. Both bedrooms are carpeted, have built-in robes and ceiling fans. An ensuite services the primary bedroom and the main bathroom is also found on this level.
On the second floor the first thing you will notice will be the gorgeous view this townhouse has looking toward the Brisbane River. A large outdoor balcony is the perfect vantage to take in the view and creates a space for alfresco dining or entertaining. The balcony is connected to the open plan living area through sliding doors. The living area is positioned off the large kitchen which has stone bench tops, quality appliances, ample storage and natural light. The laundry is tucked neatly in behind the kitchen with the convenience of a toilet on this level as well.
There is an alternative entry to the townhouse via an external staircase which will take you to the main living, dining and kitchen level. This townhouse has very secure access points from the street and from the undercover garage which has two car parks allocated to Unit 3. All you have to do is move in and enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of living in an inner city location.
Ideally located this property is a short stroll to a myriad of cafes, shops and parks and the PA Hospital. The unit is also close to the Greenslopes and Mater Hospitals and has great access to the University of Qld - 700m to the Green Bridge. Getting around is easy with public transport at your door, (only minutes to the CBD - 3km) and easy access to the SE Freeway.
Features of 3/30 Tamar Street at a glance:
- Two storey townhouse
- Open plan living area opening to the balcony
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliance and plenty of storage space
- Private enclosed courtyard
- Internal laundry and toilet for convenience o the second level
- Two spacious sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- New carpet a freshly painted
- City view from the balcony
- 2 undercover carparks
- Within the Dutton Park Sate School catchment
- Within the Brisbane South State Secondary College catchment
- Easy access to Major Hospitals, public transports, Shopping Centres and cafes
- Within 6km of CBD
-300m from Dutton Park train station
**PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY - SMALL PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION**
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - ITS EASY!
Click on the *Book Inspection* or “*Request and Inspection* Button under the open for inspections times
*** By registering for an inspection, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day and time ****
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annerley
Lifestyle in Annerley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 3/30 Tamar Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Annerley. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.