3/3 Shipley Avenue,
North Strathfield, NSW 2137
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th October 2020
Rent ID: 2769129
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated & Conveniently Located Apartment
Forming part of a well maintained block of only five apartments, is this ground floor, renovated two bedroom apartment. Boasting a generous floor-plan and within walking distance to all local amenities including North Strathfield station, shops and restaurants this apartment is sure to impress!
- Generous living space with a balcony & air conditioning
- Large modern eat-in kitchen with a dishwasher
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Internal laundry facilities with storage
- One registered car-space
- Short walk to local shops, cafes & public transport
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please text or call Jordan Dias on 0419 695 809.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Strathfield
Lifestyle in North Strathfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 3/3 Shipley Avenue, North Strathfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.