3/3 Ryan Street,
North Bendigo, VIC 3550
Available 9th October 2020
Rent ID: 4075311
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TOWNHOUSE FOR LEASE - 3/3 RYAN STREET, NORTH BENDIGO
* Executive Living at its best!
* Located within walking distance of the Bendigo Health Care Group on one side and the Lake Weeroona precinct on the other side there is ample public transport close by.
* Step through the front door and be wowed by the superb design of this home. * There is a study alcove located to the right, and direct entry to the single lock up garage on the other side.
* Continue down the hallway to the open plan kitchen, dining and second living area.
* The kitchen is sure to impress with its very modern design, cherry red glass splash back, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and under bench oven and gas cook top. The use of self-closing pot draws and cupboard doors is fantastic. A large pantry and fridge space complete the picture.
* A powder room is located downstairs as well.
* Open the double sliding doors from the dining area and step outside to the court yard which has been landscaped.
* As you would expect with a home of this quality there is ample split system heating and cooling provided for throughout.
* Walk up the carpeted stairs to the two bedrooms, the main with huge BIR/WIRs and sliding glass doors to your own balcony with views of the Bendigo Skylines.
* The second bedroom has a BIR and both rooms have a split system for heating and cooling.
* A second living area is located upstairs and is an ideal TV retreat.
* The bathroom has a vanity unit, toilet and double shower with rain head facility.
* Lease Term: 12 months.
* NOTE: Application pre-approval for private inspection only.
* Application form can be downloaded from our website http://www.p1property.com.au/renting/tenant-forms.php
**PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS. IF NO PHOTO ID IS PRESENTED AT TIME OF INSPECTION, NO ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Bendigo
Lifestyle in North Bendigo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 3/3 Ryan Street, North Bendigo. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.