3/3 Pleasant Avenue,
North Wollongong, NSW 2500
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4599122
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION!!!
This townhouse prides itself on location, close to all amenities and public transport. Showcasing 3 generously sized bedrooms situated in a boutique block of 4. Boasting an open planned living and dining area. With modern finishes throughout, featuring a electric powered kitchen. Located minutes away from North beach, village cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and transport.
Features and Accommodation:
- Combined living areas
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Floor boards to bedrooms
- Tiled flooring throughout living areas
- Modern electrical cooking appliances
- Classy bathrooms enticing to relaxation
Parking: Double lock up garage with internal access
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Wollongong
Lifestyle in North Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in North Wollongong comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/3 Pleasant Avenue, North Wollongong today!